I’m Josh Richet; I’ve been writing code most of my life. In that time, I’ve learned what it takes to deliver quality software. I’m all about the code. I’m all about building your vision, and I’m for hire.
I’m an avid programmer with over a decade of experience. I build custom web applications that enable websites to aid businesses in unique ways. I’ve worked for bootstrapped startups and billion-dollar corporations. I’ve been a valuable member of solo, small and large project teams in a number of scenarios that have taught me what it takes to survive as a consultant.
My consulting agency can be found at https://jr1.ca
My professional achievements include:
- Vehicle value software
- A pine-beetle infestation management tracking application for the BC government
- Remote teamwork facilitation software
- Many websites for agencies that sell websites
- Choosing software stacks appropriate various projects
- Reaching over a year of up-time on my personalised Linux web-server
- Writing custom PHP apps for various small to medium-sized businesses